Job Title: Aftersales & Service Advisor
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Bromsgrove, West Midlands
Job Tags: Service, Aftersales, Aftercare, Bikes
About Sutton Motorcycles Bromsgrove:
Sutton Motorcycles Bromsgrove is one of the largest motorcycle dealerships in the West Midlands, offering a wide range of new and used motorcycles, parts, and accessories. We have a dedicated aftersales team to provide exceptional service to our customers.
We are looking for an experienced Aftersales & Service Advisor to join our team at Sutton Motorcycles Bromsgrove. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service by providing expert advice and support to our customers regarding their motorcycle servicing and maintenance needs.
- Handle customer inquiries via phone, email, and in-person regarding their motorcycle servicing and maintenance needs
- Schedule service appointments and ensure that they are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure that customer service expectations are met or exceeded
- Upsell and cross-sell service packages and accessories to customers
- Ensure that all warranty claims are processed efficiently, and customers are satisfied with the service provided. Oversee that warranty work is completed within a reasonable time frame by the workshop team.
- Utilize data capture techniques to ensure effective communication with customers and identify opportunities for promoting service work and parts/accessories sales.
- Monitor and analyze Aftersales Customer Satisfaction scores to ensure that they align with the dealership's and manufacturer's expectations. Take corrective actions as necessary to improve customer satisfaction.
- Identify and pursue opportunities to maximize the sale of parts and accessories to customers. Actively engage with customers to promote the benefits and features of available products.
- Follow up with customers after their service appointments to ensure that they are satisfied with the service they received
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer records and service histories
- Manage and resolve customer complaints in a timely and professional manner.
We are looking for a highly motivated and customer-focused individual with excellent communication and organizational skills to fill this important role in our dealership.
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Applicants will have a good all-round knowledge of motorcycles and motorcycling.
- Hold a full bike licence.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative, but also to work as part of a team willing to help throughout the business.
- Must be happy to help maintain showroom and company standards.
A very competitive salary will be awarded to the successful candidate which will reflect both experience and the importance of this role within the business.
Full training will be provided in all aspects of our sales and aftersales operation as necessary.
The opportunity to be part of a very successful team working with one of the world's most successful motorcycle brands.