Job Title : Motorcycle Sales Executive
Location : Tamworth, Staffordshire
Job Tags : Finance & Insurance, Retail Sales - Bikes, Retail Sales - Clothing, Retail Sales - Parts & Accessories
Established in 1980, Richard and Fred Worley created Sutton Motorcycles, a name to be known for its keen prices and quality customer care. We're a family business, focusing on providing a brilliant service from start to finish, whether it's a new bike or a service, clothing, parts or accessories, we offer it all. We've been a motorcycle and scooter dealer serving the Birmingham region for over 40 years, therefore we have an excellent knowledge and understanding of your needs.
We are looking for a top Sales Executive to join our successful team at our premium franchise dealership selling one of the market's leading and most popular motorcycle brands - Honda. Working with this brand, you must be well-presented and professional in order to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to:
- To manage and develop all new and used motorcycle sales enquiries.
- To maximise the sale and profitability of all motorcycle sales using every tool at your disposal.
- To ensure that all key performance indicators and target objectives are met.
- To maximise the sale of all clothing and accessory products as part of the sale process.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Using established follow up & prospecting procedures to maximise customer loyalty and retention.
- To assist management in maintaining and developing showroom policy and procedures.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years sales experience from either the motorcycle / automotive / retail industries. You should be computer literate and possess an outstanding record of sales achievement. Also, good business acumen and FCA authorisation would be desirable.
It is essential that candidates should possess a can-do attitude and a willingness to improve and learn. You must be target driven and the sort of person who thrives on a challenge. You should already have experience of working within a defined retail sales process environment. Above all else an unhealthy obsession and passion for motorcycles is a must.
A full bike and car licence are essential.
An excellent basic salary will be awarded to the successful candidate together with a very generous commission structure which is payable on all sales of bikes, clothing, accessories and finance & insurance.
A company bike / use of our bike demonstrator fleet is also available as part of the package.